Pages

Thursday 9 January 2014

The Flash Mind Reader and its Technique Revealed


Dear Friends,

Today I will make you familiar with a magic application  The Flash Mind Reader.

I assure you that you will be surprised by its "performance".Click on the below link and see your mind is read by a flash application !!!

The Flash Mind Reader

How's It :-)

Really UNBELIEVABLE right?

Now you cannot ignore if I am going to tell you the secret behind it.

Here we Go...


 We shall go step by step

1.Instructions of The Flash Mind Reader
 "Choose any two digit number, add together both the the digits and then subtract the total from your original number"
2. Numbers from 10 to 99 is given with a graphic symbol, from which we have to
    choose one number.

3.Then Add the two digits and subtract the result from the original number.

      See the below



 4. So what we can conclude from the above figure. After completing
     the calculations, we get Multiples of Nine.
    
      That is :  9, 18, 27, 36, 45, 54, 63, 72, 81

5. The programmer have managed to give Same Symbols for the Multiples of Nine.
    
     See the below


 6. Also to make users believe that The Mind Reader is really reading the mind, the 
     symbols are changed after each use.

Conclusion

So you have learned an amazing mind reading technique developed by a genius, 
the developer of The Flash Mind Reader.

Thank you
Admin

You May Like






  




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

I am Tijo Tom, a Computer Engineer from India.Right from my schooling, I had a passion for Programming, PC Tricks, Virus Creation and Hacking.

I started this blog on Jan 1, 2014 to share my views and ideas with the world.

You can know more about me on