Pages

Tuesday 4 February 2014

Know your Computer's Gender



Friends,

Want to know whether your computer is Male or Female. Try the below:-

Steps



  • Open Notepad and Copy the below code
           Dim speaks, speech
           speaks="Hello Softsprogrammer"
           Set speech=CreateObject("sapi.spvoice")
           speech.Speak speaks
  • Now Save the file as Gender.vbs (Any name with .vbs extension will do)
  • Dont forget to change the Save As Type to All Files before saving.
  • Run Gender.vbs and see who speaks a Male or Female.That gives you your Computer's Gender.

Conclusion
This depends on the voice you have selected in Microsoft Text to speech options


You may also like

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

I am Tijo Tom, a Computer Engineer from India.Right from my schooling, I had a passion for Programming, PC Tricks, Virus Creation and Hacking.

I started this blog on Jan 1, 2014 to share my views and ideas with the world.

You can know more about me on