Pages

Wednesday 5 February 2014

Download YouTube Videos

Hello,

Here's a very simple trick to download videos from YouTube without any Software Installation.
You can also download videos by using Intenet Download Manager (IDM), but here in this trick , no software is required.


Steps

1. Open YouTube  and play the video you need to Download.
2. Edit the video url on the address bar as shown below
   
         If your address bar looks like this 
         https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGJuMBdaqIw

        Just Add pwn before youtube and press Enter as shown below
        pwnyoutube.com/watch?v=QGJuMBdaqIw

        See the Screenshots

       Before  :


        After   :



3. Now you will be redirected to deturl.com.


4. You can download the video from different sites shown above.I chose SaveFrom from
    the list and your download starts when you click on video Formats as shown in
    the below image. 


5. Also you can download the mp3 file for the requested video from deturl.com.
    See the screenshot


Conclusion

See Also

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

I am Tijo Tom, a Computer Engineer from India.Right from my schooling, I had a passion for Programming, PC Tricks, Virus Creation and Hacking.

I started this blog on Jan 1, 2014 to share my views and ideas with the world.

You can know more about me on