Pages

Thursday 16 January 2014

Play video as ASCII Output in VLC


Dear Friends,

Today you are gonna learn something different!!!

See the above image, a video played in ASCII Characters..Strange is it?

You can easily surprise your friends with this VLC Trick.




Steps

1. Play any video using VLC Player.
2. Under Tools -> Preferences, select Video
3. Change the Output value to Color ASCII art video output


 4. Now Save and Restart your VLC Player.See the magic, your video is been 
     played in ASCII Characters:-)


You May Also Like

1 comment:

 

About Me

I am Tijo Tom, a Computer Engineer from India.Right from my schooling, I had a passion for Programming, PC Tricks, Virus Creation and Hacking.

I started this blog on Jan 1, 2014 to share my views and ideas with the world.

You can know more about me on