Pages

Friday 17 January 2014

Make A Restart Virus



Hello All,

A Restart Virus : You will learn to create this in just 10 secs :-)

See the below steps..

Steps

1. Open Notepad and copy the below code.

    @echo off
    shutdown -r -t 10


2. Save As virus.bat (Any name with .bat extension will do)
3. Change the Save As Type to All Files and Save.
4. Now if you click on the bat file, your system will restart in 10 secs showing the 
    countdown.
5. If you want to increase the countdown time, increase the value 10 (3600 for 1 hr) 
6. Beware there is no way to skip that restart, but no need to worry there will not be
    any harm for your system.The virus just makes your system restart, that's all.


You May Also Like




1 comment:

 

About Me

I am Tijo Tom, a Computer Engineer from India.Right from my schooling, I had a passion for Programming, PC Tricks, Virus Creation and Hacking.

I started this blog on Jan 1, 2014 to share my views and ideas with the world.

You can know more about me on