Pages

Tuesday 28 January 2014

How to Find Serial No of a Laptop or Computer


Hello All,

You all know that there is a Serial Number for every Computer.Sometimes you need that number for Technical Support, Office Requirements etc.So in all these cases what you will do, of course you look for the Sticker on the backside of your CPU (See the image above).

In case if that Sticker is lost or the serial number is not visible what will you do?

Don't worry softsprogrammer has got a solution for that!

Steps

1. Open cmd (Start -> Run ->Type cmd -> Enter )
2. Type the below code in cmd

     wmic bios get serialnumber

3. See the below Screenshot



   Now you have got your System Serial Number.And no need to look for the sticker 
   on the back side of CPU under the table :-)

   Enjoy!!!



You may also like




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

I am Tijo Tom, a Computer Engineer from India.Right from my schooling, I had a passion for Programming, PC Tricks, Virus Creation and Hacking.

I started this blog on Jan 1, 2014 to share my views and ideas with the world.

You can know more about me on