You all know that there is a Serial Number for every Computer.Sometimes you need that number for Technical Support, Office Requirements etc.So in all these cases what you will do, of course you look for the Sticker on the backside of your CPU (See the image above).
In case if that Sticker is lost or the serial number is not visible what will you do?
Don't worry softsprogrammer has got a solution for that!
1. Open cmd (Start -> Run ->Type cmd -> Enter )
2. Type the below code in cmd
wmic bios get serialnumber
3. See the below Screenshot
Now you have got your System Serial Number.And no need to look for the sticker
on the back side of CPU under the table :-)
You may also like
- How to Create a Secured Folder in Windows
- Find Serial Key of Any Software
- Create a Software That Reads Text
- Run Commands