Pages

Monday 20 January 2014

Google Tricks Part 1


Hi Friends,

Today I am gonna share you some amazing Google Tricks

Here we go..



Instructions
  • Type the below keywords in google and press "I'm Feeling Lucky" button 
  • Now Enjoy :-)



  •  See Google forming a sphere around its logo, you can control its direction with your  mouse.



  •   Google loses its gravity and falls down and get broken into pieces.
  •   You can 'throw' and 'hit'  its broken pieces with your mouse


  • The barrel roll means exactly what it says  ..Type "do a barrel roll " and click the "I am Feeling Happy " button in your Google page, it will do a barrel roll for you.


  • Type "tilt" in Google and press enter,it will tilt a little to the right side.


You may also like





No comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

I am Tijo Tom, a Computer Engineer from India.Right from my schooling, I had a passion for Programming, PC Tricks, Virus Creation and Hacking.

I started this blog on Jan 1, 2014 to share my views and ideas with the world.

You can know more about me on